If you need more MIG welding power than a 115 volt wire feed welder can supply, you may want to consider upgrading to the Hobart Handler 210 (model #500526 and #500530). It’s a 230 volt portable mig welder that is capable of producing up to 210 amps of power. This welder has more than enough power to weld up to 3/8″ steel on the high end, yet it has enough control and finesse on the low end to easily weld 24 gauge sheet metal.
One of the great features of this welder is that it comes from the factory with the ability to directly connect a spoolgun. This feature comes in extremely handy when welding aluminum or making difficult field welds. Just plug it in and start welding. No bulky converter boxes or extra wiring needed. Truly plug and play technology.
With an infinitely adjustable wire speed control, and seven different output voltage settings, the Hobart Handler 210 can effortlessly take on most any welding task you throw at it. Whether you have different material types, thicknesses, or different wire sizes, this welder handles them all with ease. And it does this with less spatter and one of the smoothest arcs of any MIG welder. The best part though, is that you’ll never have to worry about tripping the breaker like most of the 115 volt welders!
Prices Range from $750-$950. Scroll Down To Check Current Pricing
Features and Specifications of the Hobart Handler 210
• 230 Volt Input
• Mild Steel, Stainless Steel, Aluminum, and Flux Core wire Capability
• Seven output voltage settings – Infinite Wire Speed Adjustment
• Rated 210 amps, 23 volts at 30% duty cycle
• 150 amps, 23 amps at 100% duty cycle
• 24 gauge – 3/8in thick mild steel capability
• Integrated circuitry for direct connection of a spoolgun (sold separately)
• Gas Regulator and Hose included.
• Model #500530 comes with welder cover, gloves, and welding pliers